As the largest travel B Corp globally Intrepid – PEAK DMC creates positive change through the joy of travel by offering sustainable, experience-rich travel and providing the best travel experiences ever, for both the people and the planet
Travel to us is a force for good and we want to be the best travel company not just in the world, but for the world. So, let’s change the way we all see the world, together as now more than ever, the world needs Intrepid people.
As a Finance Assistant with Intrepid, you will take on the responsibility to ensure the accurate and timely recording and reconciliation of the financial transactions of Intrepid, including the administration of tour leader money and accounts. This is a full-time position based in our Istanbul office but will allow some flexibility to work remotely or from home.
Some of the day-to-day tasks you’ll be responsible for are:
• Managing Accounts payable, invoices, overheads, and proforma invoices
• Manager Leader accounts, and records of local leader sales
• Accounts receivables, and petty cash
• General ledger reconciliation & other adhoc duties as required
Some of the essential skills you’ll have are:
• Strong background and experience in book-keeping, accounts payable, and/or other accounts functions
• Data Processing ability and competent in Excel and other Microsoft Office products
• Experience in the use of accounting packages
• Knowledge of Peak’s finance & accounts systems and processes an advantage (Navision and Logo)
You’ll have excellent English communication skills, be highly organized and the ability to prioritize and manage your own workload and share Intrepid’s core values of integrity, innovation, fun, passion, growth, and responsibility.
What it’s like to work for Intrepid:
With over 70 nationalities working with us and a commitment to breaking down barriers, Intrepid supports a culture where people can be themselves. Our team reflects the diversity of our customers and communities we visit, and we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including LGBTQI+ people, people living with a disability, people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, and people from different ethnicities, races, and religions.
Our employees globally are entitled to:
• Flexible work policy – Work from home, remote, flex hours -We will work with you to keep a work-life balance
• Experience Intrepid with a FOC holiday, future holiday discounts with paid travel leave + more
• Mental Health support services, free confidential counselling through our Employee Assistance Program
• E-learning, career progression, and internal mobility, we love to see our people succeed and will do our best to support you along the way
• 20 hours of volunteer leave is available every year to make a difference towards causes that are important to you
Applications close on the 15th of January 2022
If you exist to inspire, create, share and lead in what you do, then Intrepid Travel wants to hear from you, and we encourage you to not delay your application as we will be reviewing applications as they are received and may close advertising early if the right person is identified.
|Years of Experience:||2 – 5 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Graduate)|
|University Department:||Accounting,Accounting and Financial Management,Finance|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
01 Şubat 2022