We’re looking for “Junior Lawyer” like you across our business.
Let’s be the part of our #TogetherUnstoppable team!
DHL is a Deutsche Post DHL brand with a vision to become “The logistics company for the world”. Our promise to customers is to provide simplifying services and sustainable solutions and to always demonstrate respect without compromising on results.
DHL Supply Chain is providing supply chain management and consulting like warehousing, distribution, managed transportation services and value added services in consumer, retail, life science & healthcare, technology, engineering & manufacturing and automotive sectors. We are active in more than 60 countries and territories, employing around 120,000 people. DHL Supply Chain located in 2400 locations all over the world and manages approx. 23 million m2 storage area.
DHL Supply Chain Turkey started its operations in 2000 providing warehousing, distribution, labeling, packaging, technical services, home delivery, spare parts logistics and reverse logistics services. DHL Supply Chain Turkey serving leading companies in consumer, retail, healthcare, automotive, engineering & manufacturing and technology sectors with more than 2000 employees in 370 thousand m2 warehousing space.
• University Law Degree from a reputable university in Turkey, preferably with LL.M degree obtained from abroad (LL.M Degree obtained in English on, Business Law, Contract and Corporate Law fields)
• Minimum 1 year experience in legal practice, in a leading reputable law firm advising foreign investors and/or as an in-house lawyer in an international company, preferably in the Logistics, FMC, Pharmacutical,Transportation, E-Commerce fields
• Knowledge on advising on various legal issues with a solution oriented approach in contract and contract logistics market
• Strong command of ethics & compliance matters under high international standards
• Excellent Turkish legal fundamentals including commercial law, code of obligations, corporate and compettion law, labour law, contract law as well as Turkish and international transportation legislation, Data Protection law, GDPR, Corporate Secretari knowledge
• Knowledge on legal aspects of complex warehouse and transportatitonservice contracts (including negotiations of long term lease/property agreements), contract management expertise (ideally in global contract logistics market including negotiating lease contracts / procurement contracts)
• Result-oriented, team player,analytical thinking, able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment. Adaptable and business minded team player
• Good organization skills, enthusiastic to learn, ability to set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with high level of proficiency in verbal and written English
• Ability to complete the assignments without external assistance
• Professional knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• No restrictions for domestic and international travel
• Willing for long term commitment adn career aspiraitons in the company
• Preferably residing on the Asian side of İstanbul
• No military obligations for male candidates
• Reporting to the Head of Legal Middle East, Turkey & Africa .
• Provide legal resarch and transactional support to advice to the legal team to facilitate especially drafting, reviewing and negotiation of legal documents and providing translation support as well as legal procedure follow up.
• Ensure corporate governance compliance of group companies (preparation of general assembly of shareholders meetings, Board resolutions, signature circulars, Branch registrations, etc.). Preparation of minutes of board meetings. Hands-on experience with MERSİS
• Coordinate legally served notices of the companyand provide legal support to potential conflicts and legal procedures with deadlines,
• Provide legal support to corporate, real estate, permitting, and other regulatory matters
• Daily follow-up of legislation, maintain and share up-to-date knowledge of Turkish legislative and regulatory developments related to the operations of the companies. Conduct periodical in-house legal trainings
• Liaise with and supervise external counsel for legal proceedings involving companies, including administrative legal proceedings and litigation
|Years of Experience:||1 – 3 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate)|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Position Level:||New starter|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
22 Ocak 2022