With digitalization and the adoption of Industry 4.0 in manufacturing, training is more important than ever to keep employees ’skills up to date with the latest in industrial technology. In support of this need, Siemens Turkey has launched the Digital Experience and Application Center (DEX), an appplication, simulation and training center for the machine tool industry, in Istanbul. Spread across 550 square meter, the Digital Experience and Application Center allows machine tool manufacturers and users to experience the integrations of hardware with software solutions as well as that of the physical with virtual worlds.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 4th year undergraduate in Engineering fields such as Mechatronis and Electronics,
• Able to work full time least 5 days a week in during the school period (SPRING Semester: between January and June)
• Mandatory internship (University must pay the social security insurance, Please note that, this is not a voluntary internship offer),
• Eagerness to learn and having a career objective in engineering,
• Basic knowledge on CNC Machine Tools, PLC, HMI and Drive Systems is a plus,
• Good command of written and spoken English. German is a plus,
• Very good command of MS Office programs,
• Linux and TCP/IP Network management is a plus,
• People-oriented, self-starter, quick-learner, can take responsibility
If you need more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
|Years of Experience:||No experience preference|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Student)|
|Company Industry:||Electric& Electronic|
|Job Type :||Part Time|
|Position Level:||New starter|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
|Monthly Wage:||0 TL|
11 Şubat 2022