QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We seek for “Maintenance Specialist” who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Power Grids, Distribution Transformers at Dudullu location with the below qualifications;
- University degree in Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering departments. Candidates should be time-served, ideally with both mechanical and electrical skills/qualifications.
- A minimum of 3 years of maintenance related work experience within a high volume manufacturing environmentç
- PLC experience/Control panel diagnostics and schematic drawings.
- SAP PM Module experience.
- TPM experience.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, self-motivated, customer-oriented, multi-tasking, having stress management capability.
- Completed military service for male applicants.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Residence in Istanbul Anatolian side.
- Oversees execution of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of equipment, production lines, and/or facility.
- Maintain electrical and mechanical services through Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Plan and prioritize workload to support production and maximize working time.
- Collaborates with the Engineering team to define maintenance plans for new production lines or facilities, and consults on ways to improve reliability. maintainability, and safety of equipment and/or facility,
- Manages and updates technical documentation of equipment, production lines, and/or facility.
- Solves major technical, equipment or facilities problems in order to achieve higher performance of the production lines.
- Proposes improvement projects for processes and production lines aimed at reducing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance and optimizing operational and energy efficiency.
- Implements health, safety, and environmental guidelines and directives to ensure the safety of people and resources.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi Energy balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid.
|Years of Experience:
||More than 3 years of experience
|Level of education:
||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)
||Manufacturing / Industrial Products
||Maintenance / Repairs / Installation
|Job Type :
||Permanent / Full-time
|Number of vacancies:
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
11 Şubat 2022