QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ŞAHİN METAL A.Ş has been operating in ISTANBUL / Esenyurt for more than 30 years and produces aluminum die casting products for its domestic and foreign customers and 95% of the production is exported to these companies.
PROJECT ENGİNEER Candidate is expected to be following skills:
- Candidate will be responsible of managing new projects from RFQ phase to SOP phase.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in project management within the automotive industry.
- High Pressure Die Casting knowledge is a plus.
- Good understanding at APQP, PPAP ( or SQAM , SPPM), FMEA.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Very good command of English both written and spoken is a must also any additional language (German/French/Swedish) is a plus. (A 30 min. test will be conducted.)
- Excellent customer relationship management, communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- No travel restrictions, having a driving license is a must.
- Residing in the European side of Istanbul.
|Years of Experience:||2 – 10 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate)|
|University Department:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||1|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
11 Şubat 2022