Project Engineer - R&D (Test & Verification) / Arçelik - MakaleParkMakalePark
Project Engineer – R&D (Test & Verification) / Arçelik
Son Güncelleme :
23 Aralık 2021 - 9:23
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
How do we describe the perfect fit?
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (preferably Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering),
- Knowledge of textile washing mechanism and textile washing phenomenon,
- Knowledge of textile drying mechanism, mass transfer phenomenon, and drying systems,
- Familiarity with commercial Energy Regulations and Washing Performance standards,
- Experience in the regulations and declarations, with emphasis on household appliances (preferably washing machines and washer dryers),
- Household appliance operating experience,
- Laboratory system management (calibration, accreditation, testing, and reporting) and laboratory team management experience,
- Ability to develop technical programs and activities from broadly defined needs and objectives,
- Ability to understand written and verbal technical material and instructions,
- Ability to perform a wide range of technical tasks and concentrate on specific tasks for indefinite periods,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Following and adapting the market trends and new technologies,
- Outside the box thinking ability,
- Open to innovation culture,
- Flexible and open to new perspectives,
- A great team player with a self-initiative mindset,
- Knowing what empathy really means,
- Being open to communication is always our priority.
The position is located in Çayırova.
How will you foster the challenge?
We are looking for a passionate Project Engineer – R&D (Test & Verification) who will join our team at Washing Machine Product Directorate.
- Witnessing and adopting how product designs are developed, documented, tested, controlled, and maintained according to energy requirements within relevant standards,
- Preparing test instructions, test plans & test reports in accordance with the requirements,
- Managing laboratory system within accreditation, calibration, investment, and budget management and managing laboratory team,
- Leading washing, drying performance testing, investigations & qualification of products in company performance labs,
- Leading product performance certification process and collaboration with the authorized certification body,
- Participating in supplier visits or trials on / off-site where necessary,
- Assisting in the development of electronic control system, structural & system design of a household appliance,
- Developing skills/techniques relevant to the washing & drying performance standards and regulations discipline.
Arçelik – An Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience:
||No experience preference
|Level of education:
||Research and Development (R&D)
|Job Type :
||Permanent / Full-time
|Number of vacancies:
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
18 Ocak 2022