QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective.
Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
We are hiring a Regional Medical Manger (Medical Science Liaison) in Izmir, Turkey.
Tasks & responsibilities
- To implement and execute short and long term medical goals and tactics, with an emphasis on pharmacotherapeutical aspects and with a understanding of business priorities
- Provide medical knowledge and scientific update within the therapy areas for external stakeholders & scientific information management and dissemination
- Scientific collaboration with selected healthcare professional (External experts) within the therapy area with the objectives of educational programs
- Competitor intelligence sharing with internal groups
- Mapping and Identification of EEs in the country
- Planned activity mapping for the identified EEs in the country
- Ensure all activities executed with EEs are within the approved strategic communication
- Availability of EE mapping in the country including tiering and EE score periodically ,complete account planning for mapped EE
- Responding to medical information requests and archiving of relevant documentation and correspondence
- Make presentations regarding Doctor Group Activities. Lead the scientific discussion in the cross-functional team with internal and external stakeholders in the format require eg. Letters, meetings, etc
- Advocating company image to scientific community and Health authorities
- Participating scientific congresses, symposia, trainings and representing the company (External &Internal)
- Maintains a code of professional conduct as a medical practitioner and reports instances of unethical practices exhibited by competitors
- University degree from Faculty of Medicine or Pharmacy
- At least one year of experience in a similar position
- Good English knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- To work in the field, mainly in İzmir district being a part of dynamic and professional team
- Good teamwork collaboration
- Advanced presentation and computer skills with expertise in literature identification and evaluation
- Highly motivated & capable to learn large amounts of scientific content which is then communicated in a clear, concise fashion through letters and presentations
- Intellectual curiosity about the field of science /medicine for which they are responsible
- Ability to work effectively and share information within a team environment
- Excellent self-management skills and ability to adapt services provided based on customer needs
- Good understanding of business and commercial environment
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.?
|Years of Experience:
||More than 1 years of experience
|Level of education:
||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Graduate), Doctorate(Graduate)
|Job Type :
||Permanent / Full-time
|Number of vacancies:
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
09 Şubat 2022