· Graduated from universities Mechanical Engineering Department
· Preferably 4 or 5 years experience in Beverage Sector
· Excellent knowledge of English (both speaking/reading/writing)
· Ability to use MS Office programs actively
· Capable of using AutoCAD program
· Good teamwork skills,
· Strong communication and negotiation skills, productive on systematical solution, preciesly following the business result
· Open-minded and care about self-improvement
· Active driver
· Work actively and compatible
· Can adapt to flexible working hours, when needed
· For male candidates; Military service must be completed
· Maintain performance levels of equipment with the least possible down-time for production lines
· Minimum costs with least down-time for production lines
· Reduction on reliance of external parties- reduction in maintenance costs
· Responsible to ensure maximum usage of resources with minimum time, risk, and expenses to the company
· Review of work areas for Hazards; be a member of risk assessment team and responsible for action plan review and/or implementation and feed back to management
· Ensure that the team and the safety meetings are held regularly and that the over-all safety performance of each division within the operation is assessed
· Have direct responsibility for some aspects of quality; work on day-today basis with those who ensure Agthia meets quality commitments
· Control the spare parts inventory
· Achieve gains in production performance through work reorganization and facilities configuration
· Specify and establish project performance measurement systems
· Manage improving the quality and efficiency levels of the lines and decreasing the cost considering the Agthia standards
· Develop programs to improve the technical skills, efficiency, and effectiveness in the maintenance.
· Understanding their staff development needs and creating appropriate training plans
About Agthia Group PJSC
Agthia Group PJSC is one of the region’s leading food and beverage companies. Established in the UAE in 2004, Agthia offers a world-class portfolio of integrated businesses providing high quality, trusted and innovative food and beverage products for customers and consumers across the UAE, GCC, Turkey and wider Middle East.
Alpin is proud to be an Agthia Group Company
Formed in 2012 with major investment backing and on-going support of one of the region’s leading food and beverage companies, Agthia Turkey is a wholly owned subsidiary of Agthia Group PJSC.
Sustainability at our heart
Our commitment to quality, taste, value and service is matched by our stance on respecting the environment and ensuring sustainability.
Our initiatives include working in close cooperation with environmental NGO’s and local authorities for waste recycling; and our efforts to conserve natural resources such as our cups, which are made from recyclable PET.
|Years of Experience:||3 – 5 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Graduate)|
|University Department:||Electrical/Electronics Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Mechatronic Engineering|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Position Level:||Manager candidate|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
01 Şubat 2022