Our client, which is a leading global paint company committed to producing, developing and selling only liquid and powder paints is looking for an experienced “Sales Engineer” with the following requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Chemical Engineering
· At least 2 years of experience in serving customers in the paint – ideally in the powder coatings industry
· Experience in sales of powder coatings product is preferred, knowledge on sales processes and execution of sales strategies is needed
· Ability to create and maintain customer relationships
· Ability to adapt communication style and language to various audiences, environments, and situations with customers and/or co-workers
· Achievement Motivation – drive to succeed and close the deal
· Ability to understand target markets and competition to create value
· Good time and territory management skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Run customer project qualification trials and production startup – where needed in collaboration with company’s technical experts
· First line troubleshooting for customer coating line problems and customer complaints – ability to promptly get to the root cause(s) of common issue(s) while communicating progress with the customer’s and company`s technical and management teams
· Clearly articulate and explain the technical issue(s) and propose if needed in collaboration with company’s internal experts an efficient resolution plan that can be implemented quickly and efficiently
· Conduct customer line audits and focus on areas of improvement and recommendations to increase customer value.
· Continuously upgrading technical knowledge in trainings, webinars etc
· Responsible for the achievement of agreed sales targets and results.
· Develop and maintain customer relationships to maximize new sales opportunities
· Gather market intelligence and assess the opportunities for Powder Coatings sales in his region, in accordance with The Company Lead and Opportunity Management guidance, to gain new potential customers.
· Participate in customer presentations to promote company’s coating solutions and explain company’s value proposition.
· Evaluates competition activities.
· Attend and participate in powder coatings events, conferences, trade associations and shows.(May require participation to committees)
|Years of Experience:||More than 3 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate)|
|University Department:||Chemical Engineering,Engineering and Natural Sciences Programs|
|Company Industry:||Dye industry|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||1|
28 Ocak 2022